EVALIA® Licensed Risk AssessmentFor Mount General Memorial Hospital
Gundersen Health System was looking for a marketing solution with a true call to action for several of its service lines. It wanted to increase patient volume AND better the health of its community.
Gundersen turned to Medicom Health Interactive, the makers of EVALIA® Health Risk Profilers, choosing to license 5 EVALIA® Health Profilers to meet its needs.
- Home page showcase
- Microsite with vanity URL hosting all 5 assessments
- Small box ads and feature box ads
- Web banner ads on local TV websites, radio group websites, and HealthGrades website
- Multiple newspaper print ads (1/2 page in Sunday editions)
- Regional direct mail newsletter to roughly 75,000 households
- Year-long heart health campaign for the 5 assessments
- Small card to hand out at health fairs and events
- 30-second spot for Heart and Vascular Institute with the profiler as the call to action
- Generic spot to market all 5 licensed profilers
- Internal email newsletter to employees and staff
- Emails are sent to all users, customized per assessment and tailored to low/moderate/high-risk users.
- Dedicated phone lines were set up to track call volumes from all risk profilers.
- 719 contacts captured in 12 months
- Of those, 209 were in the High Risk or Very High Risk category
- Estimate heart age
- Increase patient volume
- Increase patient retention